Apache Spark and Scala Certification Training is designed to prepare you for the Cloudera Hadoop and Spark Developer Certification Exam (CCA175). You will gain in-depth knowledge on Apache Spark and the Spark Ecosystem, which includes Spark RDD, Spark SQL, Spark MLlib and Spark Streaming. You will get comprehensive knowledge on Scala Programming language, HDFS, Sqoop, Flume, Spark GraphX and Messaging System such as Kafka.
Who should attend?
- Developers and Architects
- BI /ETL/DW Professionals
- Senior IT Professionals
- Testing Professionals
- Mainframe Professionals
- Big Data Enthusiasts
- Software Architects, Engineers and Developers
- Data Scientists and Analytics Professionals
Skills you will gain
The Edureka’s Spark Training is designed to help you become a successful Spark developer. During this course, our expert instructors will train you to- Write Scala Programs to build Spark Application Master the concepts of HDFS Understand Hadoop 2.x Architecture Understand Spark and its Ecosystem Implement Spark operations on Spark Shell Implement Spark applications on YARN (Hadoop) Write Spark Applications using Spark RDD concepts Learn data ingestion using Sqoop Perform SQL queries using Spark SQL Implement various machine learning algorithms in Spark MLlib API and Clustering Explain Kafka and its components Understand Flume and its components Integrate Kafka with real time streaming systems like Flume Use Kafka to produce and consume messages Build Spark Streaming Application Process Multiple Batches in Spark Streaming Implement different streaming data sources.
- Introduction to Big Data Hadoop and Spark
- Introduction to Scala for Apache Spark
- Functional Programming and OOPs Concepts in Scala
- Deep Dive into Apache Spark Framework
- Playing with Spark RDDs
- DataFrames and Spark SQL
- Machine Learning using Spark MLlib
- Deep Dive into Spark MLlib
- Understanding Apache Kafka and Apache Flume
- Apache Spark Streaming – Processing Multiple Batches
- Apache Spark Streaming – Data Sources
For full details and online registration visit the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Edureka via an affiliate programme.