About the Course
Advances in Communication systems for Integrated Technology has evolved significantly modern Electronic and Communication industry and state of art system design. There is great need for manpower training in the area of Electronics and Communication Systems Design using integrated technology.
The main objective of this course is to provide theoretical and practical knowledge of the recent trends available in the domain of communication systems and VLSI applied to integrated technology.
During this programme the scientists, academicians and industry persons in their respective areas of expertise will discuss the current scenario on Communication systems, signal processing and integrated technology used in current trends of research. This course gives an opportunity for hands-on experience on the electronics system design and signal processing based on VLSI and communication engineering tools.
- Nanoelectronics, Semiconductor Device Modelling
- Low power IC Design
- Advanced VLSI Devices for Integrated Technology
- VLSI Circuits for Mid and RF Band
- 5G: Data Driven future Wireless Communications
- Challenges and Opportunities in Brain to machine communication
- Advancements in Optical Technology
- Long Range (LoRa) Communication and its applications
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- Registration fee: Rs. 100/- (Payment via online transfer)
- Prior registration is mandatory to attend STC
- E-certificate will be issued to the participants on successful participation of the course
- Google meet link and other instructions will be shared via e-mail to all registered participants.
Email: ramana[at]nitj.ac.in, kakkard[at]nitj.ac.in