About the Course
As a coursera certified specialization completer you will have a proven deep understanding on massive parallel data processing, data exploration and visualization, and advanced machine learning & deep learning. You’ll understand the mathematical foundations behind all machine learning & deep learning algorithms.
You can apply knowledge in practical use cases, justify architectural decisions, understand the characteristics of different algorithms, frameworks & technologies & how they impact model performance & scalability. If you choose to take this specialization and earn the Coursera specialization certificate, you will also earn an IBM digital badge.
Learners will build fully scalable end to end data integration, machine learning and deep learning pipelines using the most prominent and widely used frameworks and technologies like Apache Spark, scikit-learn, SparkML, SystemML, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, DeepLearning4J, Apache CouchDB and MQTT.
Skills you will gain
- Data Science
- Internet Of Things (IOT)
- Deep Learning
- Apache Spark
- Machine Learning
- Long Short-Term Memory (ISTM)
There are 4 Courses in this Specialization
- Fundamentals of Scalable Data Science: Apache Spark is the de-facto standard for large scale data processing. This is the first course of a series of courses towards the IBM Advanced Data Science Specialization. We strongly believe that is is crucial for success to start learning a scalable data science platform since memory and CPU constraints are to most limiting factors when it comes to building advanced machine learning models.
- Advanced Machine Learning and Signal Processing: This course, Advanced Machine Learning and Signal Processing, is part of the IBM Advanced Data Science Specialization which IBM is currently creating and gives you easy access to the invaluable insights into Supervised and Unsupervised Machine Learning Models used by experts in many field relevant disciplines.
- Applied AI with Deep Learning: This course, Applied Artificial Intelligence with DeepLearning, is part of the IBM Advanced Data Science Certificate which IBM is currently creating and gives you easy access to the invaluable insights into Deep Learning models used by experts in Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Time Series Analysis, and many other disciplines.
- Advanced Data Science Capstone: This project completer has proven a deep understanding on massive parallel data processing, data exploration and visualization, advanced machine learning and deep learning and how to apply his knowledge in a real-world practical use case where he justifies architectural decisions, proves understanding the characteristics of different algorithms, frameworks and technologies and how they impact model performance and scalability.
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.