Imperial College London offers 4 months online course on Advanced App development in Android specialization. This Specialization is intended for learners with basic knowledge in Android app development seeking to develop knowledge in computer graphics and virtual reality in Android.
Through the 4 courses, you will learn basic computer graphics theories and practical implementations of 3D graphics, OpenGL ES, and Virtual Reality on Android which will prepare you to design and develop immersive 3D and virtual reality Android app.
What you will learn?
- Create a Virtual Reality app in Android
- Apply OpenGL ES to draw 3D graphical objects in Android
- Develop interactive Android App using sensors and touch control
- Create realistic views of 3D objects using lighting, illumination and texture mapping
Skills you will gain?
- Interactive control
- Android App Development
- Opengl for Embedded Systems (OPENGL ES)
- 3d computer graphics
- Virtual Reality
- Android Studio
- 2d computer graphics
There are 4 Courses in this Specialization
- Introduction to Android graphics: This course will bring you up to speed with the fundamentals of 2D graphics and 3D graphics in Android. This course provides the ideal primer for more advanced courses and applications, for example, OpenGL, as well as Virtual Reality in Android.
- Android Graphics with OpenGL ES: This course will cover the fundamentals of OpenGL and OpenGL ES in Android. This course is unique because it covers the mechanics of how OpenGL works and also more practical applications to draw 2D and 3D objects. This is an ideal primer for more complex courses on VR and AR within Android.
- 3D Graphics in Android: Sensors and VR: This course is an ideal introduction into creating virtual environments in Android. This course is unique as it covers a range of tools and techniques to create immersive 3D environments, giving you a rounded skill set in this growing field. By the end of this course, you will really be able to bring your VR ideas to life!
- Advanced App Development in Android Capstone
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.