College Writing 2.2x providesan introduction to academic and business writing for English Language Learners. In this course, students focus on understanding the demands of different styles of writing, andwork to improve grammatical correctness, vocabulary development, and revision and editing skills.
The five-week course includes material on vocabulary, tone, diction, and editing, all in the areas of academic and business writing. Students will have the opportunity to write on a number of different topics and ideas, always centered on areas of interest to them. The course materials are offered through readings and videos. Assignments include short writing assignments, quizzes, journal entries, and longer essays.
What you’ll learn
- Refine persuasive writing techniques and essay development
- Gain skills for proofreading, self-editing, revision, tone, and vocabulary
- Develop strong English-language writing and communication skills
- Length: 6 Weeks
- Effort: 3–5 hours per week
- Price: FREE and Add a Verified Certificate for ₹3,490
- Level: Introductory
- Language: English
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with edX via an affiliate programme.