Electrical Engineering Department, IIT Kanpur in association with Electrical & Chemical Dept., Ramaiah Institute of Technology (RIT), Bengaluru is organizing the first comprehensive course over one week that covers all the major 5G technologies – Massive MIMO, Millimeter (mm) Wave MIMO, Non-Orthogonal Multiple Access (NOMA), Full Duplex (FD), OFDM/ Filter Bank Multi-Carrier (FBMC) and NB-IoT from July 8-14 register by June 24.
The aim of this course is to introduce the latest research and developments in all the major 5G technologies together with practical insights to participants at all levels. The final two days will focus on hands-on MATLAB implementation of the various 5G technology. Eminent experts from industry will deliver invited guest lectures on the practical aspects of 5G technology development and deployment.
Who can Attend?
- Ph.D. scholars pursuing research in 5G technologies.
- M.Tech/ B.Tech students undertaking thesis/ projects in 5G technology.
- Faculty members of Engineering Institutions/ Universities.
- Engineers from Wireless Industry and R&D Organizations.
How to Register?
For registration visit here.
- Undergraduate B.Tech/B.E. Students from Engineering Colleges: Rs. 8614.
- Postgraduate M.Tech/M.E./ Students from Universities/ Engineering Colleges: Rs. 9086.
- Ph.D. Research Scholars from Universities/ Engineering Colleges: Rs. 9086.
- Faculty of Engineering Colleges/ Universities: Rs. 9558.
- Industry Professionals/Personnel from R & D Organisations: Rs. 11092.
Course Dates: July 8th-14th, 2019.
Last Date for Registration: June 24th, 2019.
Seminar Hall – II, Lecture Hall Complex -I (LHC-I),
Ramaiah Institute of Technology