About the Course
This Specialization covers intermediate topics in software development. You’ll learn object-oriented programming principles that will allow you to use Java to its full potential, and you’ll implement data structures and algorithms for organizing large amounts of data in a way that is both efficient and easy to work with. You’ll also practice critically evaluating your own code, and you’ll build technical communication skills that will help you prepare for job interviews and collaborative work as a software engineer.
In the final Capstone Project, you’ll apply your skills to analyze data collected from a real-world (social) network. Google has contributed real-world projects and the involvement of its engineers as guest lecturers to these courses. A small, select group of top learners who complete the Specialization will be offered practice interviews with Google recruiters. Invitation to a practice interview does not guarantee an actual interview or employment.
Skills you will Learn?
- Data Structure
- Problem Solving
- Java Programming
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
There are 5 Courses in this Specialization
- Object Oriented Programming in Java
- Data Structures and Performance
- Advanced Data Structures in Java
- Mastering the Software Engineering Interview
- Capstone: Analyzing (Social) Network Data
- Mia Minnes Assistant Teaching Professor Computer Science and Engineering
- Leo Porter Associate Teaching Professor Computer Science and Engineering
- Christine Alvarado Associate Teaching Professor Computer Science and Engineering
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme