Course on Nuclear Control & Instrumentation Engineering at NIT Trichy [Jan 27-31]: Register by Jan 23
The National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli is conducting a 5 day short term course on Nuclear Control & Instrumentation Engineering from January 27 to 31, 2020. The major outcome of the SPARC initiative will be strong research collaboration between Indian research groups with best-in class faculty and renowned research group in the leading universities of the world, in areas that are at the cutting edge of science or with direct social relevance to the mankind, specifically of India.
- Modeling and control of nuclear reactors,
- Nuclear instrumentation,
- Resonant based sensors and energy harvesting with storage.
- Prof. Guido Herrmann, The University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
- Dr. A.P Tiwari, Outstanding Scientist & Head, Human Resource Development Division, BARC; Senior Professor at Homi Bhabha National Institute, Mumbai.
- Dr. SR Shimjith, Scientific Officer, BARC, Mumbai
- Prof. Tom Scott, University of Bristol, Bristol, UK
- Shri. S. Sridhar, Associate Director(I&C and Computer Based system), Bharat Vidyut Nigam Limited, Kalpakkam
- Dr. N. Suriya Murthy, Scientific Officer|, Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Department of Atomic Energy|, Kalpakkam.
- Dr. Suresh Kaluvan, Research Associate, University of Bristol, Bristol, UK
- Mr. Gordon Robson Mackenzie, University of Bristol, Bristol, UK.
Who can Attend?
The program is open to all the Engineering faculty and students of AICTE approved institutions. Engineers and Scientists working in R&D organizations, practicing engineers from industry are also eligible to participate.
- Faculty from Academic Institutions : Rs. 4000/-
- Participants from R&D organizations and Industries : Rs 5000/-
- Students from academic institutions : Rs 2500/-
The registration fee must be paid through DD drawn in favour of “The Director, NIT Tiruchirappalli-620015”, payable at SBI, NIT, Tiruchirappalli (code 1617).
- To download the registration form, click here.
- Candidates are requested to send the filled in the application form to The Coordinators Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli-15.
- The last date to register is January 23, 2020.
Phone Number: 0431-2503353
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.