The discipline of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Indore is organizing the TEQIP-III Sponsored Short Term Course on Noise and Vibration based Condition Monitoring during June 12-14, 2019.
About this Course:
This short-term course is aimed at providing state-of-the-art knowledge to the participants on above -mentioned aspects of condition monitoring of rotating machines.
Participants will be given an opportunity to explore some of the equipment and facilities available at IIT Indore in the field of condition monitoring.
The lectures will cover the following topics:
- Basics of Condition Monitoring
- Measurement of Noise and Vibration.
- Basics of Vibration.
- Frequency Analysis (Detection and classification of faults).
- Basics of Noise.
- Condition monitoring of gears and bearings.
Training/Demonstration and Hands-on Sessions:
Hands-on sessions of total 3 hours duration will be conducted on bearing and gear fault diagnosis simulator.
Who should Attend?
- Condition monitoring Engineer/ Maintenance Engineer/Manager/Supervisor.
- Professionals working in R & D organizations.
- Faculty from Engineering/Polytechnic colleges.
- Research scholars, postgraduate and undergraduate students working in the field of noise, vibration and condition monitoring.
There will not be any registration fees, accommodation, food charges for TEQIP participants but they shall take care of travel expenses. All TEQIP participants must be nominated by their parent institute.
The registration fee for other participants is given below:
- Industry Personnel: Rs. 15,000.
- Faculty Members: Rs. 10,000.
- Students: Rs. 5,000.
Including service tax @ 18%.
The course fee includes study material, breakfast, lunch, and tea for the entire course duration.
- Accommodation can be arranged, if required, in the hostel at Rs.250 per day subject to the availability. Limited seats are available.
- Participants will be selected on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please send a request for hostel accommodation to the course coordinator.
How to Apply?
The soft copy of completely filled registration form (along with the DD/Online payment slip for the course fee) should be sent to anandp[at]iiti.ac.in.
The last date for sending the application is June 5, 2019.
Dr. Anand Parey, Professor
Mechanical Engineering Discipline
Indian Institute of Technology Indore
Khandwa Road, Simrol, Indore, MP.