Security plays a vital role in protecting the networks and applications from attacks that tend to several threats like monitory losses, identity theft, and data loss. This course will focus on discussing several recent security challenges in various fields like Cloud, Mobile, IoT, and Big Data, Deep Learning apart from covering prelims. It will guide the participants for possible research directions in the security area.
The course will be highly beneficial for faculty, working professionals and Govt. employees. The programs will focus on conducting industry-oriented topics filling the important gap between industries’ demand and the institution’s capability to provide a proficient talent pool.
The course is being conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology – Roorkee, which is among the foremost institutes of “national importance” (an Act by Parliament of India) in higher technological education and engineering, basic and applied research. The Institute ranks amongst the best technological institutions in the world and has contributed to all sectors of technological development
- IDS, Phishing, Securing online transactions and E-mail
- Block chaining
- Key Management in Wireless Sensor Networks
- Mobile Security, Cloud Security and Big Data
- Machine Learning for Security Analytics
- Modern Cryptography
- Secure Tasking over Untrusted Outsourced Servers
- ANN, Deep Learning for security analysis
Who can Attend?
Postgraduates, Research Scholars, Faculty Members, Industry Professionals.
- Faculty Members: Rs. 1000/-
- Industry Persons: Rs. 3500/-
No TA/DA will be provided., Students need to produce their Institute ID. Limited accommodation is available on a payment basis.
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- Online registration closes on 20.12.2019.
- Eligible candidates will be notified within a Week (FCFS basis) by e-mail.
- Course seats are very limited.
Phone Number: +91-7078627392
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org