This short term course is designed to provide an overview of Nanoelectronics & VLSI devices, circuits, and system design. Eminent speakers from top-notch Academia and Industries are invited for the same. The course shall be offered from 4th-8th November 2019, in the Department of Electronics Engineering, NIT Uttarakhand, Srinagar (Garhwal). It is sponsored by the TEQIP III under Twinning Activities with SLIET Longowal, Punjab.
- Semiconductor devices are the basic building blocks of integrated chips (ICs). Due to the rapid development of semiconductor technology, the dimensions of the electronic devices are shrinking and the density of transistors has increased in the ICs which enables multiple features and functionalities in the electronic gadgets where energy, power, speed, and area are the important design metrics.
- The proportionate change in the device dimensions in the nanometer regime also faces several challenges, worldwide. The nanoscale devices need quantum mechanics in order to model and understand the device behavior.
Who can Attend?
This STC is open for participants from Industries, PSUs and Academic Institutions Faculties, Ph.D. Research Scholars and Undergraduate, Post-graduate students. The number of participants for the course is limited to thirty (30) on the first come first serve basis.
- There is NO registration fee for participants from TEQIP III institutions.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to any participant.
- To download the application form, click here.
- Filled registration form along-with proof of online transaction must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email ID: email@example.com