The Department of Industrial & Production Engineering, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, is organizing an Online Short Term Course on Modern Tools & Techniques for Effective Research & Publication from August 21 to 25, 2020.
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar, formerly Regional Engineering College Jalandhar, is a public engineering institute located in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. It is declared as an Institute of Eminence under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India.
- Technical writing using LATEX
- Reading, note-making and Gap analysis
- Communication strategies for research
- Plagiarism issues in research publications
- Implementation of tools and techniques using MATLAB
- MENDELEY and Many More
- There is a token registration fee of Rs. 250 per candidate (nonrefundable) for the STC.
- Prior registration is mandatory to attend STC.
- All registered participants will receive a Quiz Form based on the STC lectures and the E-certificate will be issued to the participants on the basis of the quiz scores attained.
- Google meet link and other instructions will be shared via email to all registered participants.
- To register online for the short term course, click here.
Phone Number: +919888853154
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Effective Logistics for Sustainable Environment by NIT Jalandhar [Aug 10-14]: Registrations Open.