The Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli is organizing an Online Course on Modelling & Simulation Tools in Power Electronics from July 14 to 20, 2021.
NIT-T offers full-time and part-time Ph.D. Program in all branches of Engineering (Chemical, Civil, CSE, Energy and Environment, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation and Control, Mechanical, Metallurgical and Materials, and Production), Architecture, Computer Applications, Management Studies, Science (Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics), and Humanities (English/ Economics).
- Multilevel/ Grid connected Inverters
- AC to AC converters
- Solar PV Integration with converters
- MPPT methods
- Wind energy conversion systems
- PWM Methods/ PI controller and tuning
- Non-linear control in PE systems
Faculty from the National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli and simulation experts in the domain will be handling the sessions.
- UG/ PG students: Rs. 600/-
- Research scholars: Rs. 1,000/-
- Faculty: Rs. 1,500/-
- R&D/ Industry personnel: Rs. 5,000/-
The registration fee can be paid via SBI collect.
Only limited participants are allowed for the online short-term courses. To register for the course, click here.
The last date to register is June 20, 2021.
You might also be interested in:
- Online FDP on Quantum Computing by BIT, Mesra [June 21-25]: Register by June 15
- Online FDP on Blockchain & Smart Contract Technology by NIT Trichy [June 25-29]: Registrations Open