The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Tiruchirappalli is organizing an Online Course on Modelling & Simulation Tools in Electrical Engineering from April 12 to 16, 2021.
NIT-T offers full-time and part-time Ph.D. Program in all branches of Engineering (Chemical, Civil, CSE, Energy and Environment, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation and Control, Mechanical, Metallurgical and Materials, and Production), Architecture, Computer Applications, Management Studies, Science (Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics), and Humanities (English/ Economics).
- Introduction to MATLAB/ SIMULINK
- Variables and functions in MATLAB
- Matrices in MATLAB: Arrays, vectors, special matrices, etc.
- Modeling with governing equations
- 2D and 3D graphs, plots, and sub-plots
- Data import/ export and analysis
- Simulations of Power electronic converters; Power system networks; Electrical machines; Control systems
- Case studies
Faculty from the National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli and simulation experts in the domain will be handling the sessions.
- UG/ PG students: Rs. 600/-
- Research scholars: Rs. 1000/-
- Faculty: Rs. 1500/-
- R&D/ Industry personnel: Rs. 5000/-
The Registration fee to be paid by using SBI collect only.
To register for the online course, click here. The last date to apply is March 15, 2021.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.