The Department of Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, is organizing an Online Short Term Course on Modeling & Identification of Physiological Systems from July 27 to 31, 2020.
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar, formerly Regional Engineering College Jalandhar, is a public engineering institute located in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. It is declared as an Institute of Eminence under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India.
- Modeling of Physiological Systems while employing lumped/ distributed parameter models, data-driven models, etc.
- Identification of physiological systems while employing techniques such as least squares, Kalman filtering, etc.
- solving the complexity involved in various non-linear models.
- Machine Learning approaches that utilize the estimates to screen out deceased objects.
- Registration is free for students while participants from academia/ industry need to pay INR 100.
- Prior registration is necessary to attend the Short Term Course.
- E-certificate will be provided to all the participants upon successful completion of the course.
- Webinar meeting link and other instructions will be emailed to the participants.
- To register online for the course, click here.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Effective Logistics for Sustainable Environment by NIT Jalandhar [Aug 10-14]: Registrations Open.