The Department of Computer Science & Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal is organizing an Online Short Term Course on ML for Data Science using Python from July 19 to 28, 2021.
This short-term course facilitates upgrading knowledge, skill in the most advanced areas such as Data Science and Machine Learning.
National Institute of Technology Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College was established in 1959. Over the years it has developed into a premier institute of higher learning and is ranked among the top technical education institutions in India.
- The program will positively impact the perceived ability to understand recent advances in machine learning and data science.
- Participants will be able to demonstrate knowledge of machine learning techniques to solve real-world problems in data science, and various other applications.
- Python Essentials
- Probability and Statistics for Data Science
- Ensemble Approaches
- Feature Engineering
- Dimensionality Reduction
- Neural Networks
- Recommendation Systems
Who can Attend?
Faculty members in all disciplines of Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics, Life sciences, Management, Post-Doctoral Fellows, Research Scholars, PG students, UG students who have an aptitude to work in the areas of data sciences and machine learning.
Faculty from different departments of NIT Warangal, Industry, R & D will deliver lectures and conduct hands-on sessions. Majority of the topics will be covered by the course coordinators.
- Faculty, Post-doctoral fellows, Research Scholars, PG students, UG students: Rs. 1000/-
- Industry Participants: Rs. 2000/-
The registration fee may be remitted Online through NEFT to the Bank account: Account Number: 62403680215 (Savings Account); Account Name: Center for Continuing Education NITW; Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI); Branch: NIT Warangal; IFSC Code: SBIN0020149.
To register online for the course, click here. The last date to register is July 18, 2021.
You might also be interested in:
- Online Short Term Course on Python for Scientific Computing by NIT Warangal [July 12-16]: Register by July 10.
- Online Course on Software-Defined Networks & its Applications by IIT Bhubaneswar [June 22-July 2]: Register by June 15