The Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur is organizing an Online Course on Mechanical Behaviour of Advanced Engineering Materials from September 22 to 26, 2020.
Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) Jaipur is one of the NITs established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The Institute, earlier known as MREC, was established in 1963 as a joint venture of the state and central Government.
- Mechanical Evaluation of High-Temperature Engineering Materials
- High-Temperature Deformation Processing of Titanium Alloy
- Low Cycle Fatigue
- Creep-Fatigue Interaction of Ultra Super Critical Power Plant Material
- Role of Texture on Mechanical Behaviour
- Mechanical Deformations and Determining Stable and Unstable Zones using Processing Map
- Role of Microstructure on Mechanical Properties.
Who can Attend?
Registration is open to faculty members in all disciplines Post Doctoral Fellows, Research Scholars, PG, and UG students.
The registration fee is INR 118 /- (Including 18 % GST). Mode of Payment: NEFT/ IMPS. The registration fee can be paid via bank transfer to the following account details: The Registrar MNIT, Jaipur (TEQIP Phase III); A/C No.: 36875887782; IFSC: SBIN001592 (SBI, MNIT).
Interested candidates can register for the course by clicking here. The last date to register is September 20, 2020.
Dr. Rajesh Rai
Phone Number: 8210711503
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.