About the Course
This Specialization aims to take learners with little to no programming experience to being able to create MATLAB programs that solve real-world problems in engineering and the sciences. The focus is on computer programming in general, but the numerous language features that make MATLAB uniquely suited to engineering and scientific computing are also covered in depth.
Topics presented range from basic programming concepts in the first course, through more advanced techniques including recursion, program efficiency, Object-Oriented Programming, graphical user interfaces in the second course, to data and image analysis, data visualization and machine learning in the third course.
What you will learn?
- Computer programming in general and the MATLAB language in particular.
- Program efficiency and an introduction to algorithm complexity.
- Advanced MATLAB features such as the App Designer, Live Scripts and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Image processing, data visualization and an introduction to machine learning.
There are 3 Courses in this Specialization
- Introduction to Programming with MATLAB
- Mastering Programming with MATLAB
- Introduction to Data, Signal, and Image Analysis with MATLAB
- Akos Ledeczi
Professor of Computer Engineering, Computer Science and Electrical Engineering
Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Mike Fitzpatrick
Professor Emeritus of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Neurosurgery, and Radiology
Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, Neurological Surgery, Radiology & Radiological Sciences
- Jack Noble
Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.