In realization of the need for training better quality technicians to meet the large scale industrialization of the country, the ministry of Human Resource Development (the then Ministry of Education), Government of India established four Regional Technical Teachers’ Training Institutes (now National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research, NITTTR at Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai and Kolkata in 1967.
The Institute at Chandigarh is one of these four NITTTRs, started in collaboration with the Royal Netherlands Government (up to 1974).
The above course on MATLAB and its applications are to provide knowledge to participants in the field of MATLAB and their applications in various fields.
This training program is specially designed for Engineering College and polytechnic teachers and will mainly deal with Programming using MATLAB and its various toolboxes. The course aims to:
- Update the knowledge in the emerging and upcoming topics in the subject area.
- Make the teachers familiar with the MATLAB software, its toolboxes.
- Use of MATLAB for Academics & Research.
The program will be designed around the following major topics:
- MATLAB Programming
- Model Development in Simulink
- Use of MATLAB for different applications
- Different Toolboxes
- Applications of MATLAB in Research
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
Phone Number: 0172-2759665
Email ID: email@example.com