With the advancement of computational technology, analytics has become an inevitable part of business. For gaining competitive advantage through data driven decision making, managers should be able to marry raw data with business acumen. In this program, we will try to do the same. The program is not targeted to create data scientists but more focused on managerial applications of analytics for better decision making.
The following members can participate the program:
- Managers working in market research and business analytics wings of FMCG, Durable goods, Food and Beverages etc.
- Business students from various BSchools.
- Market research enthusiasts.
- Market Research for Industry Analysis
- Feasibility Study
- Macro and micro analysis
- Marketing 4P
- New Product Development
- Qualitative and Quantitative methods
- Case Studies from renowned publishers like HBPS
- Dr. Swagato Chatterjee (Assistant Professor, IITKGP, B.Tech, IITKGP; PhD, IIMB)
- Professors from IIMs and IITs along with industry experts from companies like IMRB, WPP Group etc.
- For industry participants: Rs. 41,300 (Fees INR 35,000 + GST 18%)
- For teachers in universities, colleges, institutions: Rs. 29,500 (Fees INR 25,000 + GST 18%)
- For students: Rs. 17,700 (Fees INR 15,000 + GST 18%)
The course fee can be submitted in the form of a demand draft drawn in favor of ‘CEP-STC, IIT Kharagpur’ payable at Kharagpur.
- Last date of Registration: Aug 15
- Intimation to selected candidates: Aug 17
For any queries, contact
Dr Swagato Chatterjee