About the Organiser
As one of the National Institutes of Technology, the Dr B.R. Ambedkar NIT has the responsibility of providing high quality education in Engineering, Technology and Sciences to produce competent technical and scientific manpower for the country.
The Government of India has declared the Institute as an “Institute of National Importance” under an act of Parliament in 2007.
About the Course
The Department of Mechanical Engineering and Department of Industrial and Production Engineering of Dr B.R. Ambedkar NIT are going to hold a course on Manufacturing Automation-Robotics and Process Integration by the international faculty, Dr Subramaniam Balakrishnan, who is a professor at Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Manitoba in Canada.
Who is it for
- Executives, engineers and researchers from industry, services, government organizations, research organizations.
- Students (B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc/PhD) and Faculty of any branch from academic institutions.
Manufacturing Automation-Robotics and Process Integration
- Principles of robotics
- Discussing the classifications of robotics
- The Kinematics and dynamics modelling of different robots
- Use of logic based control for process integration/control
- Manufacturing application of robotics
- Modelling issues
- Several case studies
Dr B.R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology
Jalandhar, Punjab- 144011
The detailed procedure for online registration is given in this brochure.
- Participants from abroad: US $500
- Industry/Research Organizations: Rs. 10,000
- Academic Institutions: Rs. 2,000
- Students: Rs. 1,000
17-22 December 2018
Dr. Joseph Anand Vaz (Course Coordinator)
Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar NIT Jalandhar
- Phone: +91-181-2690301
- Email: email@example.com
For more information about the course, view the official notification.