About the Course
This course draws from philosophy, psychology, reflective practices and experiential traditions.
The course is for entrepreneurs, managers and leaders in various settings who want to work on themselves or with others to examine and develop better ethical practices. The objective is to build more holistic, eco-centric and system-oriented values and approaches. The course addresses ways in which leaders and managers can work with their organizations to create an ethical space to hold values and solve challenges in a caring, mature and collaborative way.
Participants will learn to reflect, interpret and apply their thinking and feeling in organizational settings. They will learn to trust and verify their own feelings in order to use collective data ethically.
What you’ll learn?
You will learn:
- New ways to create ethical spaces
- Ways to promote ethical practices
- Ways to manage a business from a humanistic perspective and eco-centric view
Week 1: What are Ethical Practices
- Understanding Practice
- The Human Element: Commitment
- Collaboration and Sharing: Building Bridges
- Who’s/What Is The Bottomline
Week 2: Removing Ethical Blinders
- Back to Polis: Your Thinking Matters
- What if…?: No two matters are alike
- Inquirer: Ways to connect
- Perceiving: Learning to observe, pick and act
Week 3: Creating Ethical Climate
- Instituting Ethical Practices
- Communicating Ethical Change
- Need for Ethical Practices
- Keeping Up The Momentum
Sari Mattila Visiting Faculty, Organisational Behaviour and Human Resources Management Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.