The Indian Institute of Remote Sensing Applications (IIRS) and Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) are together organizing a Short Course on Machine learning to Deep Learning from July 5 to 9, 2021.
Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS) under Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Department of Space, Govt. of India is a premier Training and Educational Institute set up for developing trained professionals in the field of Remote Sensing, Geoinformatics and GNSS Technology for Natural Resources, Environmental, and Disaster Management.
- Remote Sensing and its sensors of various resolutions.
- Radiometry and Geometric corrections and Basic understanding of Image
- Basic classifier to Machine Learning – A Journey
- Methods in Machine Learning: Supervised, Unsupervised and Reinforcement
- Fuzzy based machine learning with application in Temporal data processing
- Network-based Learning algorithms – ANN to CNN/ RNN
Who can Attend?
This short course is designed for professionals engaged in remote sensing data processing in different applications. Where they are extracting specific classes of interest and further want to learn fuzzy machine/ deep learning concepts.
There is no course fee for attending this program.
To register for the course, click here.
All the participants who attend 70% of sessions of the course live via the e-class portal. The participants who attend the course sessions via the IIRS youtube channel should mark their attendance via offline sessions available after 24 hrs.