About the Course
The Learning Mindsets & Skills MOOC is designed to explore underlying concepts behind Learning Mindsets & Skills as well as the practical applications of those concepts in various educational environments. Course Participants will hypothesize a learning mindset-related change to be implemented within their educational environment, test their theory, and present their findings to a wider audience.
- Learning Mindsets & Skills Explained: Our first week, “Learning Mindsets Explained” will look closely at the outline of what Learning Mindsets are and how to identify them in a learning environment.
- Measurement & Assessment for Learning Mindsets & Skills: Our second week, “Measurement & Assessment for Learning Mindsets” will have us looking specifically at how Learning Mindsets are evaluated within educational environments.
- Reflection & Dialogue: Our third week, “Reflection & Dialogue” will have us looking specifically at how Learning Mindsets are talked about within learning cultures. Learning Mindsets & Skills is as much an ongoing cultural conversation as it is a set of skills.
- Patrick E. Yurick Lead MOOC Instructor Graduate School of Education
- Ben Daley Chief Academic Officer High Tech High
- John Bosselman Co-Instructor Teacher Professional Development
- Judy Wu Curriculum Design & Instruction HTH MOOCs
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.