About the Course
Become an adaptable leader, ready to face the challenges of the disrupted workplace. This Specialization will equip you with the skills to lead and navigate the ever-changing global environment we now work in.
Through four themed courses you will: learn how to motivate staff with meaningful work (Become a Meaning Maker); better enable your organization to deliver on its strategic objectives (Know Your Organisation); harness your team’s diversity and use teamwork to innovate and increase your organization’s output (Know Your People), and strengthen your personal leadership skills (Adapt Your Leadership Style).
What you will learn?
- Analyse how to motivate staff with meaningful work
- Understand how to enable your organisation to deliver on its strategic objectives
- Examine the ways you can harness your team’s diversity and use teamwork to innovate and increase your organisation’s output
- Evaluate leadership theories and develop your personal leadership skills
There are 4 Courses in this Specialization
- Organisational design: Know your organisation
- Organisational behaviour: Know your people
- Adapt your leadership style
- Visionary leadership, identity & motivation: Become a meaning maker
- Professor Jaco Lok Department of Management Macquarie Business School
- Dr Richard Claydon Chief Executive, Organisational Misbehaviourists
- Associate Professor Edward Wray-Bliss Department of Management Macquarie University
- Professor Rebecca Mitchell Department of Management Macquarie Business School
- Arabella MacPherson Director, Resonate Communications
- Dr Abas Mirzaei Department of Marketing Macquarie Business School
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.