About the Course
This course will show you how the most effective communication utilizes the inclusive leadership mindset of Empowerment, Accountability, Courage, and Humility and guide you on how to use that mindset yourself. Through research and real-world examples, you will learn strategies to enhance your communication skills and approach.
Topics will include understanding dialogue processes, debunking everyday communication myths, testing assumptions, listening, expressing yourself authentically, and communicating across differences. With short quizzes, compelling case studies, and engaging videos, you will develop knowledge in each section and share your experience with other learners.
Throughout the course, you will create a plan of action to help apply the strategies learned in this course to your work and other parts of your life.
What you’ll learn?
- Approaches, frameworks, and tools for communicating effectively.
- How inclusive leadership and effective communication are intertwined.
- How to work through everyday communication roadblocks.
- Strategies to create space for transparent and authentic communication, where people across differences feel safe to speak up and share ideas.
- Discover your own communication strengths to build effective relationships in your professional or personal lives.
- Dnika J. Travis Vice President, Corporate Practice & Women of Color Research Catalyst
- Jeff Barth Program Director, MARC (Men Advocating Real Change) Catalyst
- Alixandra Pollack Director, Research Catalyst
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.