About the Course
Java is one of the most in-demand programming languages today. This course is designed to provide students the basic skills and knowledge on Java.
Learn how to solve programming problems using functions, for loops, conditional statements, recursive algorithms, and learn about the Object-Oriented Paradigm (OPP).
What you’ll learn?
- Understand the basic mechanisms of the OOP paradigm: classes, interfaces, inheritance, polymorphism, etc.
- Develop programs with conditionals and loops
- Design and implement recursive algorithms
- Write, compile and run basic Java applications.
- Use networking interfaces to communicate different programs
Lesson 01 – Java Overview
- Java Overview
- Java is
- Installing the tools (JDK,JRE, IntelliJ)
- Java Basics
- Control Flow
- Classes, objects and methods
Lesson 02 – Java
- Memory Areas
- Java Garbage Collection Types
- Access Control
Lesson 03 Useful
- Data structures
- SOLID Principles
- Files and I/O
Lesson 04 Functional and Concurrences
- Immutable Objects
- Lambda expressions
- Functional Interfaces
- Concurrency and Threads Review
- Exception Handling
- Extended content
Lesson 05 Exchange Information
- Networking and Communication
- Data serialization
- Mini- Project
- Final proctored exam
- Jorge Vargas
Leader and moderator with the JavaUp Java User Group
- Victor Orozco
Computer Science and Engineering, Java Specialist
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.