About the Course
There are a growing number of exciting, well-paying jobs in today’s security industry that do not require a traditional college degree. Forbes estimates that there will be as many as 3.5 million unfilled positions in the industry worldwide by 2021! One position with a severe shortage of skills is as a junior cybersecurity analyst.
Throughout this specialization, you will learn concepts around cybersecurity tools and processes, system administration, operating system and database vulnerabilities, types of cyber attacks and basics of networking. You will also gain knowledge around important topics such as cryptography and digital forensics.
The instructors are architects , Security Operation Center (SOC) analysts, and distinguished engineers who work with cybersecurity in their day to day lives at IBM with a worldwide perspective. They will share their skills which they need to secure IBM and its clients security systems.
The completion of this specialization also makes you eligible to earn the IT Fundamentals for Cybersecurity IBM digital badge.
What you will learn?
- Discuss the evolution of security based on historical events.
- Describe key cybersecurity concepts including the CIA Triad, access management, incident response and common cybersecurity best practices.
- List various types of malicious software.
- Identify key cybersecurity tools which include the following: firewall, anti-virus, cryptography, penetration testing and digital forensics.
There are 4 Courses in this Specialization
- Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks
- Cybersecurity Roles, Processes & Operating System Security
- Cybersecurity Compliance Framework & System Administration
- Network Security & Database Vulnerabilities
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.