IIT Kharagpur is organizing a Short Term Course on the Internet of Things & Machine Learning Application from June 15 to June 19, 2020.
The objective of this course is to help the academicians and the student community to improve their knowledge about the various cutting-edge technologies in the field of IoT and machine learning applications. It would help them gain insights about the current trends of machine learning and AI techniques used in IoT to orient
towards the present industrial scenario.
This course involves theoretical basics of IoT and machine learning, machine learning requirements in IoT, and
combined hands-on experimentation.
- Introduction to the Internet of Things, Basic Concepts
- Networking and Communication Protocols
- Machine to Machine Communication and interoperability
- Emergence of Edge Technologies: Fog Computing
- SDN in IoT
- IoT Case Studies
- Introduction to Industrial Internet of Things
- Demonstration sessions for different IoT projects
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Big Data in IoT and its handling using ML
- Neural Networks
- Hands-on Experiments using Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- IoT Data Analytics and Prediction
Hands-on experiments using different microcontrollers and Machine learning algorithms will also be performed.
Students pursuing B.Tech/ B.E./ MSc, M.Tech, and Ph.D. in any discipline are invited to apply.
- For TEQIP-III Sponsored participants: Rs. 1000/- (refundable)
- For other Students: INR 3000/- (+ GST @18% per participant for all)
- For Faculties: INR 5000/- (+ GST @18% per participant for all)
- For Industry: INR 10000/- (+ GST @18% per participant for all)
Accommodation will be provided to the TEQIP-III sponsored participants at the campus Guesthouse. For other participants, the same will be provided on a chargeable basis as per rule.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is May 20, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-3222-281818