IIT Indore is conducting a TEQIP sponsored Interactive Learning Course on Introduction to Scientific Computing in Engineering from January 15 to 17, 2020.
The training course for the workshop has been designed to provide the theoretical background in a programming language as well as a hands-on approach to Scientific Computing in various fields of Engineering. The workshop will also cover the use of different software (MATLAB, R) for solving real-world problems.
- Introduction to programming language: C data types, C control structures, Functions, Pointer
- MATLAB Data Types and Data Structures: Searching, Sorting and Merging Algorithms and their implementation using MATLAB.
- Introduction to Data Science: Basic statistics in engineering and Introduction to R programming.
Who can Attend?
Students/Faculty/Scientists/Research Scholars can participate.
There is no fee for participants (students/ faculty) from TEQIP sponsored colleges. Non-TEQIP Colleges: The fee is
- For students/research scholars: Rs. 3000/-
- For faculty: Rs. 5000/-
- For industry personnel: Rs. 8000/-
Accommodation may be available at hostels/guest house of IIT Indore on the chargeable basis: For hostel accommodation, kindly write to firstname.lastname@example.org and for guest house accommodation, kindly write to email@example.com.
Registration fee can be paid through NEFT to the A/c number given below: Name of the Beneficiary: Registrar, IIT Indore Name of Bank: Canara Bank Branch: IIT Indore, Simrol Campus Branch Beneficiary Account No.: 1476101027440 Bank IFS Code: CNRB0006223.
How to Apply?
- The signed registration form must be sent through their coordinator to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Evidence of payment should be emailed in advance to confirm the participation (Participant from TEQIP sponsored colleges are exempted).
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org