The Vinod Gupta School of Management, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur is organizing an Online Course on Introduction to R Programming & Data Analytics from November 6 to 21, 2021.
With the advancement of computational technology, analytics has become an inevitable part of the business. For gaining a competitive advantage through data-driven decision-making, managers should be able to marry raw data with business acumen. In this program, we will try to do the same. The program is targeted to create data analysts and introductory data scientists with a focus on managerial applications of analytics.
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur is a public technical and research university established by the government of India in Kharagpur, West Bengal, India. Established in 1951, the institute is the first of the IITs to be established and is recognized as an Institute of National Importance.
- This program will teach the participants hands-on usage of R programming.
- It will also teach the participants data analytics skills and their applications in real-world situations
- The program will help the participants use the acquired skills in solving assignments that will mimic real case studies.
- Introduction to Data Analytics, Data Handling with R
- More Data Handling with R
- Introduction to probability and statistics, distributions
- Hypothesis Testing with R Programing
- Regression with R
Who can Attend?
- Category-1 (Students): B.Tech/ B.Sc/ B.Com students
- Category-2 (Others): Teachers /Scientific Officers/ Instructors/ Technical Assistants/ Persons from Industries.
- For Category 1 – INR 7000 (including 18% GST)
- For Category 2 – INR 9000 (including 18% GST)
Program Fee is non-refundable, non-transferable under any circumstances.
To register for the course, click here. The last date to register is November 1, 2021.
You might also be interested in: