Course on Introduction to Programming in C by Duke University [4 Months, Online]: Enroll Now!
About the Course
This specialization develops strong programming fundamentals for learners who want to solve complex problems by writing computer programs. Through four courses, you will learn to develop algorithms in a systematic way and read and write the C code to implement them. This will prepare you to pursue a career in software development or other computational fields.
Skills you will learn?
- C Programming
There are 4 Courses in this Specialization
- Programming Fundamentals
- Writing, Running, and Fixing Code in C
- Pointers, Arrays, and Recursion
- Interacting with the System and Managing Memory
- Andrew D. Hilton Associate Professor of the Practice Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Genevieve M. Lipp Assistant Professor of the Practice Electrical and Computer Engineering/Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science
- Anne Bracy Senior Lecturer Computer Science, Cornell University
- Liz Wendland
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.
About the Author