About the Course
This course provides an introduction to Deep Learning, a field that aims to harness the enormous amounts of data that we are surrounded by with artificial neural networks, allowing for the development of self-driving cars, speech interfaces, genomic sequence analysis and algorithmic trading.
You will explore important concepts in Deep Learning, train deep networks using Intel Nervana Neon, apply Deep Learning to various applications and explore new and emerging Deep Learning topics.
- Introduction to Deep Learning and Deep Learning Basics
- Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN), Fine-Tuning and Detection
- Recurrent Neural Networks (RNN)
- Training Tips and Multinode Distributed Training
- Hot Research and Intel’s Roadmap
- Andres Rodriguez, Sr. Principal Engineer, Intel
- Hanlin Tang, Principal Engineer, Intel AI Products Group
- Nikhil Murthy
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera via an affiliate programme.