About the Course
This course is designed to provide you with an understanding of the role of data and technology in human capital management. Every topic in the course will be covered in the most practical way so that learners get hands-on experience. In the course, we use the 4Ts principle: Task, Theory, Technique and Technology so that there is always a connection to organizational performance objectives, an overview of underlying theories and principles, and specific tools which help achieve business objectives.
What you will learn?
- What combination of data, technologies, and tools can be used in people management processes to improve the organization’s performance
- How to use some of these tools and how to select the ones that suit your objectives and budget
- to design individual and team development plans and measure its ROI for the organization
- how to figure out the qualities that lead employees to their best performance so you know what to encourage in current and look for in new employees
- how to identify the right channels to recruit your employees or team members
- what combination of monetary and non-monetary motivation tools work best for your organization
- how to predict what people will leave in the near future and how to make sure some of them stay
- how to measure the engagement and make a strong organizational culture improve performance
- Ilya Breyman Adjunct Professor Center of Innovative Educational Technologies
- Alexey Dolinskiy Adjunct Professor Center of Innovative Educational Technologies
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.