Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar is organizing an Online Short Term Course on Intellectual Property Rights from August 18 to 22, 2020.
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar, formerly Regional Engineering College Jalandhar, is a public engineering institute located in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. It is declared as an Institute of Eminence under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India.
The main objective of this workshop as follows:
- To create and enhance the awareness about copyright, trademark, and patent filing process
- To promote the research and technological investigations and other creative endeavors in the area sciences and humanities etc.
- To encourage research scholars, scientists from R&D laboratories, professionals from Industry to take preventive measures for protecting their novel ideas and strategies.
- To safeguard the legitimate interests of faculty/ scholars of the Educational Institution and society.
- To share knowledge on a transparent administration system for the ownership control and assignment of intellectual properties and sharing of the revenues generated by such IPs.
- Introduction to IPR and Role of WIPO Academy.
- Introduction to patents.
- What are copyrights and how to file a copyright application?
- Industrial design – an overview and filing requirements
- Introduction to Trademarks and Related marks
- WIPO International Agreements
- NRDC schemes and services for a research scientist and academia
- TRIPS agreement & International perspective of copyright law
- Practical experience sharing in filing IPR and Patents
- Patent examination and prior art search
- Seats are limited up to 200, registration will be on first-come-first-serve basis.
- The Google link for the online sessions will be sent through email for shortlisted participants.
- E-certificate will be issued on successful completion of the short term program.
- There is no registration fee for the course.
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- The last date to register is August 15, 2020.
Phone Number: 09417744002
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Machine Learning & Computer Vision by NIT Silchar [Aug 24-28]: Register by Aug 22.