The Innovation Club, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, is organizing an Online Short Term Course on Innovation, Novelty & Intellectual Property Rights from August 28 to September 1, 2020.
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar, formerly Regional Engineering College Jalandhar, is a public engineering institute located in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. It is declared as an Institute of Eminence under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India.
- To encourage and protect innovation in the form of intellectual property rights.
- To acquaint the participants with the basics of intellectual property rights with special reference to Indian Laws and its practices.
- To compare and contrast the different forms of intellectual property protection in terms of their key differences and similarities.
- To provide an overview of the statutory, procedural, and case law underlining these processes and their interplay with litigation.
- To encourage research, scholarship, and a spirit of inquiry, thereby generating new knowledge.
- Introduction to intellectual property rights.
- How to get an idea?
- How to search the novelty of an idea and searching engines?
- Manuscript Writing for IPR.
- Patent information and Searching for a patent.
- Filing a patent, copyright, and design application.
- Developing an IP strategy and How to protect your IPR.
- Identify the basic elements of copyright and analyze fair use and other complex doctrines that extend from copyright law.
- Information regarding various funding platforms and facilities under the Institution’s Innovation Council.
- Indian Laws related to IPR and its practices.
Students, faculty members, industry personnel, and entrepreneurs are invited to attend the Short Term Course.
The registration fee for the course is Rs. 250/- per participant.
To register online for the course, click here.
The link to access online sessions will be shared on the registered email addresses. Certificates will be issued to registered candidates after successful participation in the course.
Phone Number: 8288947954
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.