Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi is organizing a Short-Term Course on Information Security and Digital Forensics (ISDF-2017) from June 5-9, 2017.
About the Institution
An Autonomous Institution under Govt. of NCT of Delhi and affiliated to University of Delhi, Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology is a seat of higher technical education in India.
It was established in the year 1983 as Delhi Institute of Technology with the objective of meeting the growing demands of manpower in the emerging fields of engineering and technology with a close social and industrial interface.
Objective of the Course
Recent advances in information and communication technology helps us to retrieve information faster and also allows us an easy access. However, a major concern is the authenticity and tampering of the information.
The objective of the course is to enlighten the audience about the importance of information security and computer forensics by bringing together eminent researchers, educators and practitioners in the field under one roof.
Topics to be covered include but are not limited to:
- Applied Cryptography
- Forensic Analysis
- Network Security
- Security in Wireless Networks
- Stenography Watermarking and Data Hiding
- Cyber Security and Cyber Laws
- Data Security
Who Can Apply
The course is mainly intended for faculty and research scholars working in engineering/technical institutions/organizations.
Accommodation and Other Facilities
- Participants may be provided lodging and boarding facilities in NSIT Campus subject to the availability.
- Accommodation is limited and will be made available at NSIT guest house/hostels on prior request on payment basis.
- Participants will not be paid TA/DA. However, working lunch/tea/snacks will be provided during the course.
- Last Date for Registration: May 27, 2017
- Intimation of Confirmation to the participants: May 31, 2017
Email the registration form duly filled and approved by the competent authority along with the Registration fee details to firstname.lastname@example.org and send hard copy to Convenor/Co-Convenor on or before 27th May, 2017.
Selection will be based on First come First serve basis.
- Industry Personnel/Faculty: Rs. 3000/-
- Research Scholars: Rs. 1000/-
To register for the course the applicants will have to pay online advance fees as per the following details:
Mode of payment: ONLINE
ACCOUNT NAME: DIRECTOR NSIT
Name of Bank- ANDHRA BANK
Branch- NSIT,Dwarka,New Delhi-110078
Address for Correspondence
Dr. Vikas Maheshkar/Mr. Satish Kumar Singh
Division of Information Technology,Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology Dwarka Sector-3, New Delhi-110078
Email address: email@example.com
For Registration Form and other details click here.