Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar is organizing an Online Short Term Course on Impact & strategies for higher education: Comprehensive Research Pedagogy, Methodology & Design from August 17 to 21, 2020.
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar, formerly Regional Engineering College Jalandhar, is a public engineering institute located in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. It is declared as an Institute of Eminence under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India.
The five-day Short-Term Course is designed to impart the participants with knowledge of various parameters and components involved in research to the young researchers. This program is intended to provide the participants with a broad overview of methods and concepts (both quantitative and qualitative research) as well as the research tools used in scientific research.
By the end of the program, the participants should be confident in using the right methods and tools to analyze the data and research. They will also be able to better design their primary research studies as well as to quickly enter and analyze this information.
- To develop your skills in thinking about and designing a comprehensive research study
- To differentiate between various kinds of academic writings.
- To identify and avoid plagiarism and self-plagiarism.
- To practice the basic skills of performing a quality literature review.
- To identify the logical steps that must be taken to accomplish one’s research goals.
- To practice the basic skills of a research paper, review paper, and thesis writing.
- To target the research work to a suitable journal and communicate for publication.
- To practice Time and team management.
- To write research proposals, conference abstracts, and book chapters/ book proposals.
- Ethical issues in research.
- Copyright, Patent Right, and Intellectual Property Right.
- Research Evaluation Matrix and Role of the Indexing database.
There is no registration fee for the course. To register online for the course, click here.
E-certificate will be issued to the participants on the successful participation of the course. Webinar meeting link and other instructions will be shared via e-mail to all registered participants.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Intellectual Property Rights by NIT Jalandhar [Aug 18-22]: Register by Aug 15.