About the Course
This specialization is a guide to creating your own business. We will cover a progression of topics necessary for successful business creation including: mindset, ideation, planning, action and strategy. Rather than just describing what to do, the focus will be on guiding you through the process of actualy doing it.
The Capstone course will bring all of the tools and lessons discussed together for you to launch your business. It may not be the business of your dreams, but it will be a functional business giving you the execution capability to start something you are passionate about.
Skills you will Learn?
- Lean Startup
There are 6 Courses in this Specialization
- Developing An Entrepreneurial Mindset: First Step Towards Success
- The Search for Great Ideas: Harnessing creativity to empower innovation
- Planning: Principled, Proposing, Proofing, and Practicing to a Success Plan
- Structure: Building the Frame for Business Growth
- Launch Strategy: 5 Steps to Capstone Experience
- Capstone – Launch Your Own Business!
- Forrest S. Carter Associate Professor, Faculty Director of Institute of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Marketing
- Ken Szymusiak Managing Director, Burgess Institute for Entrepreneurship & Innovation Broad College of Business
- David Wheeler Creative Research Faculty, The Hub for Innovation Media and Information
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.