About the Course
On September 25, 2015, the United Nations General Assembly adopted the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, along with a new set of goals collectively called the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). This ambitious agenda is a call to action to end poverty, protect the planet, and ensure that all people enjoy peace and prosperity.
This course on How to Achieve the SDGs provides an in-depth look at planning for SDG implementation. The range of topics covers financing, policy development, roles of stakeholders, and more. A comprehensive understanding of the societal transformations needed to achieve the SDGs is conveyed.
This course is for:
- Policy professionals who want to understand frameworks for SDG planning.
- Sustainable development practitioners seeking knowledge on goals-based development.
- Advanced undergraduates and graduate students interested in key concepts related to the SDGs
What you’ll learn?
- The scale, scope, and establishment of the Sustainable Development Goals
- The societal transformations required to meet the SDGs
- The governance, planning, and financing essential for progress
- The role of civil society and the business sector in advancing global development
- The types of transboundary cooperation needed to achieve global goals
- Module 1: The SDG framework and Agenda 2030
- Module 2: Transformation Pathways to Success
- Module 3: Government and the SDGs
- Module 4: SDG Financing
- Module 5. The Business Sector and the SDGs
- Module 6. Civil Society and the SDGs
- Module 7: Global Partnerships for the SDGs
FREE, Add a Verified Certificate for ₹3,601.
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Edx via an affiliate programme.