About the Course
The first course, Healthcare Marketplace Overview, covers all of the major sub-sectors of the healthcare industry including the physician, hospital, insurer and medical technology markets, including a historical perspective. The second course, Healthcare Delivery Providers, takes an in-depth look at the system of healthcare delivery and the transformations occurring to improve the health of populations and communities.
The third course, Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Innovations, gives the learner an in-depth view of the intellectual property creation that is vital to creating breakthrough technologies. The fourth course, Medical Technology and Evaluation, explains how cost-effectiveness analysis is used in the healthcare market to put a monetary value on a life saved through a new innovation.
Skills you will gain
- Medical Device
- Cost–Benefit Analysis
- Healthcare Delivery Systems
- Health Insurance
- Healthcare Management
- Healthcare Marketing
- Healthcare Marketplace: In this course in the Healthcare Marketplace specialization you will identify, define, and describe potential business and public policy solutions to the challenges facing society’s growing demand for health services.
- Healthcare Delivery Providers: This second course in the Healthcare Marketplace Specialization will help you understand the various providers of healthcare across the U.S. delivery continuum.
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Innovations: This course in the Healthcare Marketplace specialization gives the learner an in-depth view of the intellectual property creation that is vital to creating breakthrough technologies.
- Medical Technology & Evaluation: Innovations in medical technologies are one of the leading areas of economic growth in the world. Whether new technologies take the form of pharmaceutical, medical device, biotechnology, information technology of some combination of these innovations, the opportunities for both private enterprise and social welfare are substantial.
- Healthcare Marketplace Capstone: In the Healthcare Marketplace specialization capstone course, key skills are engendered from the four prior courses to create an original medical innovation valuation.
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera via an affiliate programme.