The Department of Mechanical Engineering, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, Punjab, is organizing an Online Course on Future Scope in Engineering Materials & Tribology from September 15 to 19, 2020.
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar, formerly Regional Engineering College Jalandhar, is a public engineering institute located in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. It is declared as an Institute of Eminence under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India.
- The main objective of this STC is to provide a unique platform to facilitate the scientists, researchers, academicians, industrialists, and students to share the recent advancements and the challenges in the technological development of tribology of materials.
- To exchange innovative ideas among the researchers in the area of tribology of materials around the country.
- To provide an opportunity for national experts to share their experiences and success stories.
- Composite Materials: Polymer, ceramic and metal matrix composites, green composites, fibrous and particulate composites, hybrid composites, self-healing composites, micro and nanocomposites, nano-electronics, and nano-mechanics. Multiscale Modeling of Materials: Molecular dynamics, Density functional theory analysis, Monte Carlo technique of atomistic modeling, mesoscale modeling, Finite element modeling (FEM) of materials. Mechanical Properties: Fracture and damage, fatigue, dynamic fracture, dynamic behavior, interfaces and interphases, creep, and aggressive environment.
- Tribology: Friction, wear, lubrication, surface texturing, hydrophobic and super-hydrophobic surfaces, amphiphilic surfaces, Oleophobic surfaces, fluid-film bearings, porous bearings, Rheology of Non-Newtonian fluids. Tribological investigations of Composite Materials.
PG Students/ Research-Scholars/ Industry Professionals/ Faculty Members can attend this online STC.
There is no registration fee for attending this STC. To register for the course, click here.
Dr. Saurabh Kango, Department of Mechanical Engineering
Phone Number: 9882728386
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Recent advances in Data Science, Image & NLP by NIT Jalandhar [Sept 21-25]: Register by Sept 18.