Continuing Education Programme (CEP), IIT Bombay is organizing a two-day open Course on Fundamentals and Applications of Renewable Energy Systems during June 14-15 in Bangalore.
About the Course:
Renewable sources of energy are expected to play a key role in meeting the growing energy demands in a sustainable and clean manner (to curb climate change).
Renewables are known to be volatile, hence it is important to understand the modeling and integration of these systems. The course is aimed at providing the knowledge required to plan, integrate, and develop renewable systems.
The Karnataka State Cricket Association, M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Cubbon Road, Bengaluru – 560001.
- Basics of fluid mechanics and heat transfer.
- Solar thermal systems.
- Wind energy systems.
- Mathematical modeling of these systems.
- Fundamentals of Solar PV.
- Solar Resource in India and World.
- Types and Effects and Applications of Solar power.
- Construction, Components, Load calculations of Non Grid type solar power plant.
- Construction, Components, Load calculations of Grid-tie Utility solar power plant.
- O & M of solar power plants.
- Concentrated solar panels.
- Applications of Solar Thermal.
- Case study of wind energy, Solar PV & thermal systems.
- Field visit to Solar PV.
Who should Attend?
Academia, Research Scholars, Industry Persons, UG/PG Students, Job seekers/ Entrepreneur interested in Solar Field.
- UG/PG Students: Rs.5,000.
- Academia/Govt. Sector: Rs.7,500.
- Others: Rs.10,000.
A certificate of participation will be awarded to all the participants.
Click here to Register.
May 24, 2019.