About the Course
Ideally, learners should complete the courses in the specified sequence. It is strongly recommended that the Angular course be completed before proceeding with the Ionic and Cordova and/or the NativeScript course.
What you will Learn?
- Build mobile apps for multiple platforms with a single codebase
- Understand client-side web UI frameworks
- Use of Angular Material and Angular Flex-Layout for UI design
- Utilize the Ionic mobile application framework
There are 5 Courses in this Specialization
- Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4
- Multiplatform Mobile App Development with Web Technologies: Ionic and Cordova
- Multiplatform Mobile App Development with NativeScript
- Server-side Development with NodeJS, Express and MongoDB
Jogesh K. Muppala Associate Professor Department of Computer Science and Engineering
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme