The Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand invites you to Short Term Course on “Fractional Calculus: Applications in Science and Engineering”, from 16th – 20th December 2019. Eminent speakers from IITs, NITs, BARC, IIST are invited for the same.
It will cover a wide range of topics related to Fractional Order System, applications of Fractional system, Importance in science and engineering, demonstration & discussion will encompass technical areas that strike a balance between academia and industry. Participants will be provided with a comprehensive assessment of technology and applications covering the areas of industry & engineering.
- This short term course will provide a valued platform for the industry specialists and academicians from institutes to exchange and explore the latest views on technological developments in the field of fractional calculus.
- Applications of fractional calculus in Science & Engineering.
- Worksheet and demonstrative experimentation
- Introduction and necessity to Fractional-order Calculus
- The essence of Fractional Calculus in Applied Science
- Essence of Fractional Calculus in Engineering
- Overview of Fractional-order system
- Realization of a Fractional Order System, its Application and Case Study
- Fractional PID Controller, Fractional Order Filters Addition to this, there is a practical demonstration session in the evening slots of STC.
Who can Attend?
- Scientists from research and development (R&D) organizations.
- Students and Faculty members from mathematics or engineering background.
- Practicing engineers from industry.
Senior Persons from Industry (BARC) and Subject experts from reputed organizations (IITs / NITs / IIST etc.)
- Industry / R&D organization: Rs. 3000/-
- Academic: Rs. 1500/-
- UG/PG/Ph.D.: Rs. 500/-
Limited accommodation is available in the NITUK Hostels for out station participants on nominal charges and first come first serve basis. Charges of Institute Hostels Guest rooms are approximate `200/- per day. No TA/DA will be provided to the participants.
- Interested candidates can download the registration form by clicking here.
- A letter of intent, forwarded by the head of the organization/institution, along with the remittance should reach the above-mentioned address on or before November 30th, 2019.
- The applicants must also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org their indent to participate in STC.
- However, no fee for the students (UG, PG & PH.D.) of TEQIP funded Institutions.
Phone Number: : +919634771744
Email ID: email@example.com