The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Uttarakhand is organizing a GIAN Course on Finite Element Method for Manufacturing Processes from December 19 to 23, 2020.
This course will enable the participants to understand the theoretical aspects of the finite element method as applied to model manufacturing processes and develop the skillsets for using the finite element technique for simulating a select set of processes.
The National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand is a public technical university in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. It was founded in 2009, as one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India, and is recognized as an Institute of National Importance. It admitted its first batch of students in 2010-11.
The primary objectives of the course are to:
- Expose participants to the fundamentals of the finite element method,
- Acquaint participants with finite element formulations and theories,
- Develop the ability of the participants to perform finite element analyses and evaluate the results of a select set of manufacturing processes, and
- Provide exposure to practical problems and their solutions, through simulations using the finite element software.
You should attend the course if:
- you are a mechanical or civil engineer or research scientist interested in the field of Finite Element Method.
- you are an executive, engineer, or researcher from manufacturing, service, and Government organizations including R&D laboratories.
- you are a student or faculty from an academic institution interested in learning the application of the Finite Element Method in the field of Manufacturing.
The participation fees for taking the course is as follows:
- Participants from abroad: US $500
- Industry: Rs. 10,000/-
- Research Organizations: Rs. 5,000/-
- Faculty/ Staff from Academic Institutions: Rs. 3,000/-
- Students: Rs. 2,000/-
The above fee includes all instructional materials, computer use for tutorials and assignments, laboratory equipment usage charges, lunch, tea, and snacks. The participants must take care of their travel. Accommodation can be arranged for participants on a first-come-first-serve basis for a nominal payment.
Interested candidates can register online for the course by clicking here.
Phone Number: +91-9781991160
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.