About the Course
In this course, you’ll learn how science, philosophy and practice all play a role in both finding your purpose and living a purposeful life. You will hear from historical figures and individuals about their journeys to finding and living a purposeful life and will walk through different exercises to help you find out what matters most to you so you can live a purposeful life.
As an added benefit, you will also have complimentary access, for a period of time, to the Purposeful App. This groundbreaking mobile and desktop app is designed to help you build a purposeful rhythm into each day, so you can bring your best self to what matters most.
What you will learn?
- Understand that having a strong purpose in life is an essential element of human well-being
- Create a purpose for your life
- Know how self-transcending purpose positively affects the well-being
- Apply personal approaches and skills to self-change and become and stay connected to your purpose every day
- What is Purpose in Life?
- How Purpose Organizes our Lives
- How Purpose Changes our Lives
- How Purposes Work in Real Life
Vic Strecher Professor
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.