The course is designed to introduce participants (decision makers from non financial backgrounds) to basic financial and accounting concepts, thereby enabling the participants to make use of accounting information from the point of view of profit planning, cost control and decision making (both operating and financial).
The objective of the course is to widen the horizon of knowledge and skills of the participants and build capacity so as to enable them to understand business/ financial processes in a holistic way and to prepare them for larger responsibilities
- Understanding financial statements.
- Analysis of financial statements – ratio analysis.
- Cost concepts in decision – making.
- Break-even analysis and profit planning.
- Capital budgeting techniques.
- Time value of money.
- Determination of working capital.
- Introduction to international finance, foreign exchange and risk management.
- Indian financial system.
Who can attend
The course is designed for working executives, faculty, research scholars and other participants through the CEP route.
The course will be conducted over 5 days spread over 3 weekends. The course will start on Aug 4 (Saturday) and the subsequent classes would be held on Aug 5 (Sunday), Aug 11 & 12 (Saturday & Sunday) and conclude on Aug 18.
- The sum of Rs. 45,000 (inclusive of GST@18%) is payable which includes course fees, registration kit and lunch for the 5 days of the programme.
- The demand draft is payable in the name of ‘IITDCEPAccount’.
- For the registration form, visit here.
- Interested members may submit the duly filled registration form latest by Jul 15.
- List of selected candidates will be displayed on IIT homepage by Jul 31.
For any queries contact
Dr. Shveta Singh