This course would provide the option of selecting alternative materials to the traditionally used choice for structures of need and interest and having far-reaching practical application. The design of structures must be both safe and sound to ensure the desired longevity of service life intended for the structure.
With the increasing demands imposed on high-performance materials, the need for fatigue research has progressively gained increased importance. This course is structured with the purpose of presenting the principles and applications of the fatigue and fracture to materials and structures.
Attendees will learn how to specify and select economically affordable & mechanical property conductive materials that will ensure a long life for the intended structures while concurrently assuring a failsafe criterion.
- Grasp the basic of the fatigue
- Understand the interrelationship between processing, microstructures and mechanical performance
- Learn how to design durable and damage tolerant products
- Learn how to enhance product performance through fatigue design and analysis
- See how to optimize material’s intrinsic for the achievement of the optimum end product
- Learn how to identify and fatigue failures
- Learn the fundamentals of creep deformation and failure in materials
Who can Attend?
- Mechanical/manufacturing/ metallurgical engineer or scientists
- College and University faculty members and scientists from research institutions
- Ph.D. and M. Tech students from academic institutions pursuing their research topics in the area of fatigue and creep behavior of engineering materials
- Industry/ Research Organizations: Rs. 20000 + 18% GST
- Academic Institutions (faculty) : Rs. 8000 + 18% GST
- Student participants: Rs. 1500
- The fee has to be paid by DD. It will be returned to students (but not to other participants) once they complete the course.
- Interested candidates can register for the course online by clicking here.
- The number of participants for the course will be limited to seventy.
Phone Number: 0361-2582668
Email ID: email@example.com