Course on Explainable AI & Machine Learning for Multimedia Data at IIT Jammu [Dec 2-7]: Register by Nov 30
Many of the algorithms used for ML are not been able to understand specifically how and why a decision has been made. This is especially true for most popular algorithms currently in use, specifically; deep learning neural network approaches. As humans, we must be able to fully understand how decisions are being made so that they can trust the decisions of AI systems. The lack of explainability and trust hampers our ability to fully trust AI systems. Hence it requires a computer system to work as transparent explanations and reasons for the decisions they made. This is known as Explainable AI.
This workshop will explore new directions in the fields of explainable AI and ML and its applications in multimedia. The tutorial flavor with industrial applications will be addressed to participants. Also, this program will provide timely updates on the most recent developments in these areas such that research work can be molded in a more polished form. This program will help participants to update their knowledge and widen their horizons.
- Rs. 5000/-: For faculty and academicians from various Institutes and Universities.
- Rs. 2500/-: For research scholars.
- Rs. 7500/-: For Industry and Software working professionals.
- Free for IIT Jammu students
The registration fee includes only workshop registration with tea, snacks, and lunch during the workshop. Accommodation and dinner will be extra.
- Interested candidates can register by clicking here.
- After the registration in the above-mentioned link, a printout of the email received along with the DD must be sent to Dr. Badri N Subudhi, Assistant Professor, Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Jammu.
Phone Number: +911912571068
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.